Thursday, September 12, 2013

Think Not



"You didn't even miss me..."
                                         "...Yes I did"

"I'm here right?..."              "...You're here for (P)"

"I'm not with him now..."

I had to stop thinking.


And let myself go.

"What should we do?..."
                                   "...I'm yours for an hour"
"Don't tell me this..."
                                   "We'll have to go someplace remote"

I had to stop thinking.


And let myself go.

"Let's drive to Arizona..."
                                        "...acting like freaking teenagers"             

"Nobody was calling anyone's bluff..."
                                          "...I wasn't bluffing"


I had to stop thinking.


And let myself go.


 Touching, tasting, knowing this is what has been wanted so

Shooting stars and wind whistling in my ears and all the tingling that the sensation of flying gives...were mine. I could touch it, feel it, know it, be it

Achieving pure ecstasy, you walked out of my dreams when



I had to stop thinking.


And let myself go.





No comments:

Post a Comment