Thursday, May 13, 2010
Start anew...
Anyone who knows me, knows I no longer have the need to torture myself with the convenient circuit...after a good (and far too long)run, I will be moving on to other (and better) things. I've debated for quite some time what to do with this blog...you know as far as changing the title and format and what not. I even considered deleting all together...but, it really is a good story blog and it should be kept as such. I think I will continue to use it as a story blog, but obviously not just focus on the madness of the c-store life. I gave the blog a face lift and I will definitely using it to express myself again! So stay tuned, loyal followers (yes, all 7 of you) I will be telling stories again and will forever remain Convenient, not cheap...=0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment