Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dreams, things, and wet wishes too


                                           
I had a dream. I was in a dark room with a voice in my ear, warm with comfort I held you so near. In fact you were far away with wet wishes and things clear.
You had a thing. A thing was a feeling of neglect and tense blows, I dreamed I was with you laying close as I mentally disrobed. You remained warm, voice moist, called me by name. Wet wishes and heart strings tugged far away.
Wet wishes remain. Tears slid down my cheeks, not fair is the life living and you so far away. I'd take on your thing and make it my own, I dreamed of warmth for me, for you, for us as it grows.
Dreams I have, things I do not, wet wishes for keeps and us to be naught.

No comments:

Post a Comment