As I mentioned before, people watching in my line of work has got to be one of the only highlights. Here are a few interesting people I have watched over the years.
Ghetto car washing. If you are not familiar with the term let me give you a lesson. You take the squeegee that we provide for cleaning of your windshield and use it to clean you entire car. This is actually hilarious to watch, especially when realize that the car wash is literally next door. It's always someone who is dressed nicely and looks as if they really aren't hurting for the money and should easily be able to spend the $4 dollars for a real car wash!
Why did you put on pants again? It never fails. Sometime during the heat of the summer I have the pleasure of looking outside to some guy with no shirt on, filling up his environmentally irresponsible, giant pickup truck, straining to clean his windshield that is 8 feet off the ground and his pants are halfway down his thighs. That means you get a full view of boxers, or usually boxer briefs and you have to ask why? If you are going to go around with your pants hanging off and giving me a view I could have lived without, then why bother with the pants in the first place? Hmmm? Wouldn't it just be easier to opt out of the pants all together? At least you wouldn't have to run from the cops with one hand holding them up!
Do you not own a mirror? I have this one lady who comes in frequently and at all times of the year dressed this way, who wears daisy dukes and heels and is knockin' 250 pounds. If this isn't bad enough, she has Farrah Fawcet hair and the make-up sense of Miss Piggy (the 80's version). I understand that people come in all shapes, sizes, colors, and creeds. I have no problem with anyone because of the way they look, I just don't understand why they insist on making me look at piles of cellulite spilling out of too small shorts. Who told you look good in that? They lied!! Please cover it up, thank you! =0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so true so true
ReplyDeleteOh, Jessica. You're under the impression that pants are meant to actually *cover* the butt. Any thirteen-year-old could tell you that jeans are this year's leg warmers.
ReplyDelete